June 17, 2012

Father's Day: For my Dad

For my Fahter

I grew up with my step father and he showed me several different characteristics that I would like to have and/or find in a husband. I am so thankful that he came into my life when he did. I love you dad!


Words to Describe my Dad:


Dad
Grandpa
Strong
Hard Worker
Responsible
Honest
Determined
Adventurous
Intelligent
Laugher
Brave
Faithful
Bronco Fan
Fisherman
Republican
Accountant
Knowledgeable
Thoughtful
Fixer Upper
Assertive
Helpful
Teacher
Gun Advocate
Righteous
Stern
Humble


My Favorite Memories


When he baptized me.

Learning how to shoot a gun.

Receiving a rose in my locker in 6th grade.

Being taken out for ice cream when I had a bad day (once again in 6th grade).

Going ice skating for the first time.

Playing pranks on him... he was such a good sport.

Water fights.

Being told I can be whatever I want to be.

Learning how to drive a stick. Learning how to drive on the highway. Learning how to turn a corner (to put the brake on just a little bit).

Being told that it is never too late to change my mind.

Being told that it will work out the way it should.

Being sealed as an eternal family in the Nauvoo temple.



Thank you for being my dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment