July 05, 2012

Week 12

Well, I've been sick this week which caused me not to eat more than needed or even eat every meal (I know, that's not healthy but it hurts to swallow). I've also not been exercising due to my fever and body aches. So, I lost 4 pounds! It's nothing to be totally glad about because I lost it due to being so sick but I'll take it anyway.


The Ratings:
1- What happened? Just do it already!
2- I can do a lot better
3- I can do better
4- Doing good, Keep it up!
5- Check! AWESOME! (because I like the word AWESOME)

Watch what I eat (Eat for FUEL)- 5

Watch my servings (1 cup of cereal not 2)- 4

64 oz of Water Daily (I need watered just like a flower!)- 4

1 hour of exercise (at least) M-F- 1

Move More (do more than just sit on my butt)- 1

Family Fitness (hikes and sports) - 1

Take care of myself (hygiene, vitamins, medical)- 5

Calm Down (take it easy = less stress)- 5

ME time! (reading, bubble bath, friends, crafts)- 5

7 hours of sleep (sleep gives you wings, not red bull)- 5

Use time wisely (finding balance to work and play and limiting internet time)- 5

Find my information and motivation (learn and share more)- 5

Read Personal Scriptures Daily (it's the best "meditation" and brightens my day)- 5

Personal Prayer Daily (I am not in it alone and am thankful for my life)- 5

Weight- 221- Lost 4 pounds. TOTAL: 18 pounds lost!
BMI Scale for my height and weight- 38 (obese)
Thighs- Once a month
Tummy- Once a month
Hips- Once a month
Arms- Once a month
Minutes Exercised- 1 hour
Minutes Moved (family activities, cleaning, other stuff)- 0 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment