July 12, 2012

Week 13

The Ratings:
1- What happened? Just do it already!
2- I can do a lot better
3- I can do better
4- Doing good, Keep it up!
5- Check! AWESOME! (because I like the word AWESOME)

Watch what I eat (Eat for FUEL)- 3

Watch my servings (1 cup of cereal not 2)- 4

64 oz of Water Daily (I need watered just like a flower!)- 3

1 hour of exercise (at least) M-F- 2

Move More (do more than just sit on my butt)- 3

Family Fitness (hikes and sports) -3

Take care of myself (hygiene, vitamins, medical)- 5

Calm Down (take it easy = less stress)- 5

ME time! (reading, bubble bath, friends, crafts)- 5

7 hours of sleep (sleep gives you wings, not red bull)- 5

Use time wisely (finding balance to work and play and limiting internet time)- 5

Find my information and motivation (learn and share more)- 5

Read Personal Scriptures Daily (it's the best "meditation" and brightens my day)- 5

Personal Prayer Daily (I am not in it alone and am thankful for my life)- 5

Weight- 220- Lost 1 pound. TOTAL: 19 pounds lost!
BMI Scale for my height and weight- 38 (obese)
Thighs- Once a month
Tummy- Once a month
Hips- Once a month
Arms- Once a month
Minutes Exercised- 3 hours
Minutes Moved (family activities, cleaning, other stuff)- 4 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment