October 28, 2012

Celebrating 11 Years of Marriage

One of the greatest blessings in my life is having such a wonderful marriage with a wonderful man. I love my husband so much! The last 11 years have gone by so fast. During the time we have had lots of ups and some downs but we always stick together and lean on each other and our Heavenly Father through it all. I wouldn't want to experience all of the joys in life with anyone else. He is my team mate through everything and I'm so thankful to have him in my life!

Each year we take turns planning our anniversary. I planned a temple trip to do all of the ordinances in the temple for his mama and papa (grandparents on his step-mother's side of the family). We had a wonderful experience and it's something we will never forget. After our temple trip we went to Roper Lake State Park to stay the night in a log cabin. We took a nap, took a hike, went fishing, soaked in a natural hot tub, and cooked dinner and smores over a fire. The next day he taught me how to hit a golf ball...

We had a great time! I can't wait to celebrate many more anniversaries with the love of my life and eternity together.























No comments:

Post a Comment